HandySCAN 3D – Optical portable metrology
Portable, Precise, Versatile And Compact Solution For A Wide Range Of Applications
Creaform HandySCAN 3D ™ is a highly accurate 3D scanner that sets new standards in the portable 3D metrology industry.
Available in 2 series, Black (top of the range) and Silver, it is optimized to meet the needs of design, manufacturing and metrology professionals.
The HandySCAN 3D range provides accurate and reliable 3D measurements of any type of object, even on complex and non-collaborative surfaces and in any production environment. The extreme portability of the solutions make them applicable even in particularly complex production environments or on objects with irregular geometries.
HandySCAN 3D is fast, versatile and easy to use generating highly precise and repeatable results in seconds, even in difficult environments and on objects with complex surfaces.
HANDYSCAN, THE RANGE
HandySCAN 3D is available in two versions, the Black series and the Silver series, which share the concept of fast, reliable optical scanning and great handling in any application case.
BLACK and BLACK ELITE
The top-of-the-range BLACK series guarantees accurate, high-resolution and repeatable results, regardless of the measurement context and the level of training and experience of the user. Thanks to dynamic referencing, it provides accurate and high-quality scans even if the scanner or part to be measured is moved during scanning. The BLACK series uses blue laser lights and provides an accuracy of 0.025mm with a speed of 1.3 million of measurements / s in the ELITE version.
Truly portable solution
- Suitable for on-site customer support
- Stand-alone device
- Ready to use in seconds
- Lightweight 0.94kg (2.1lbs)
- Self – positioning and dynamic referencing
- Transportable in a suitcase
WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
Rapid manufacturing and reverse engineering
- 3D data acquisition for rapid prototyping
- Acquisition of highly complex geometries even in reverse engineering processes
- Archiving and documentation of cultural tools and assets
- Part-to-CAD Inspection
- Supplier quality inspection
- First article inspection (FAI)
Maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO)
- Wear and tear analysis
- Custom repairs/modification
- As-build documentation of parts/Tooling before maintenance