METRASCAN 3D – FASTEST AND MORE ACCURATE 3D SCANNER AND PORTABLE CMM FOR SHOP FLOOR ENVIRONMENTS
CREAFORM’s MetraSCAN 3D is a portable, complete, intuitive and flexible optical scanning solution that offers a highest level of precise measurement.
Take your quality control speed and accuracy to a new level
MetraSCAN 3D is an all-in-one modular, flexible and portable solution specifically designed for manufacturing and metrology professionals who do not want to compromise on quality or efficiency.
MetraSCAN integrates perfectly matched accessory components, offers maximum flexibility for a wide range of applications and DIN EN ISO 17025 certified reliability and accuracy. Optical tracking systems ensure a high dynamic range for data acquisition on different surfaces (also non-collaborative).
MetraSCAN integrates the high performance Software platform VXelements, which ensures an efficient and project-oriented workflow throughout the entire measurement process.
All the analysis results are available in a measurement report available in numerous formats: .dae, .fbx, .ma, .obj, .stl, .txt, .wrl, .x3d, .zpr, .3mf
Creaform MetraSCAN 3d is compatible with numerous software:
- 3D Systems (Geomagic® Solutions)
- InnovMetric Software (PolyWorks)
- Metrologic Group (Metrolog X4)
- New River Kinematics (Spatial Analyzer)
- Dassault Systèmes (CATIA V5, SOLIDWORKS)
- PTC (Creo)
- Siemens (NX, Solid Edge)
- Autodesk (Inventor, PowerINSPECT).
ACCURACY AND VERSATILITY
Now it is possible to acquire 3D data from objects of various sizes faster, with greater precision and accuracy certified according to DIN EN ISO 17025.
Thanks to its high versatility, MetraSCAN 3D allows you to scan with the same device parts with various sizes and surfaces in real time.
The extensible measurement volume guarantees the measurement of parts of any shape, complexity and geometry, without compromising accuracy or the necessity to move the part or the scanner.
0.025 mm (0.0009 in)
0.064 mm (0.0025 inch)
Reliable acceptance tests
Based on VDI / VDE 2634 part 3 standard, ISO 17025 accredited laboratory
Shop floor accuracy with dynamic referencing
Measurement accuracy insensitive to environmental instabilities, high resolution, measures all types of complex and highly detailed parts
WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
Quality control / verification
- Comparison of nominal / actual CAD data
- Extraction of boundaries and edges of sheet metal parts
- Inspection in the workshop or in the production department
Tool and mold making
- Rebuilding of tools
- Scan data to generate machining paths
- Effective acquisition after tool approval
- Inspection of complex welded structures
- Acquisition of complex dynamics of components, eg. during a tightening procedure
- Configuration of measuring and fixing tools, equipment
Rapid Manufacturing and Reverse Engineering
- 3D data acquisition for rapid prototyping and specific areas
- Acquisition of highly complex geometries as reverse engineering data
- Scanning of design models for downstream processing and CAD documentation
- Scanning of design models for CAD processing and documentation
- Acquisition of style lines
- Quick acquisition of surfaces (alignment)
- Acquisition of components with complex dynamics, eg. during a tightening procedure
- Archeology, documentation of historical and artistic objects etc.
- Applications in medical technology (motion analysis etc.)