Digitalization and 3D scanning
The 3D scanning of objects is one of the most requested services by our customers. During the 3d scanning process we can capture a highly accurate point cloud and generate an STL file that can be stored as a master or used for subsequent prototyping processes. QFP offers metrology services for contact and non-contact measurement, with probing and contactless tools (for complex geometries), with optical and laser dimensional control systems (for objects from large to small dimensions).
MOST REQUESTED DIGITIZATION AND 3D SERVICES:
- 3D Scanning
- 3D digitalization
- 3D scanning for reconstruction of CAD models
- Support and consultancy for all metrological activities
- Dimensional tests
- Photogrammetric and dynamic analysis tools
- 3D Laser Scanning Systems
- 3D Optical Systems
- Tools for Dimensional Control and Probing
- Measuring Arms
- Flush and Gap Measuring Systems
- CMM and Tomography
QFP has the latest generation of 3D digitalization systems with optical and laser technology in order to guarantee the best quality for the measure of any scanned part.
These highly technological tools transform 100% of a surface into high-definition 3D point clouds. Thanks to the wide range of equipment we can ensure the highest level of accuracy by scanning very small objects such as tools, jewelry, coins, reliefs and also very big objects, for example: hulls, wind turbines, industrial plants, etc.
All the systems are calibrated using certify artifacts from PTB (Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt) to guarantee the accuracy and traceability of the measurement. Having 3D measurement of 100% of the surfaces of complex shapes, with a hundredth accuracy and in digital format, has a significant added value:
- all the data can be shared via internet/intranet in a very short time everywhere in the world with customers or suppliers,
- the digitized object can be quickly reproduced in a scaled size or after modifications,
- the measurement can be used for 3D dimensional inspection,
- the data can be archived as reference database, used for 3D rendering and many more applications can be developed based on specific needs.
WHY CHOOSE QFP SERVICES
QFP offers companies without a metrology department the experience and professionalism of its technicians, the reliability of the best solutions on the market and delivers a turnkey solution for every metrology necessity. The services can be provided directly at customer’s site or at one of the QFP offices.
THE ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH US
- Latest generation equipment and partnerships with the best brands in the sector
- Top-of-the-range technological solutions
- Know-how gained and over 20 years of experience in the field of metrology
- Immediate technical support
- Certification of digitalization’s and adopted solutions (PTB standard)