LASER SCANNER ZEISS T-SCAN HAWK
A compact and portable solution for 3D scanning and Inspection
T-SCAN hawk is portable, precise and made to make a difference: together with the pre-installed software GOM Inspect Suite, it’s made to simplify processes.
The modular ZEISS T-SCAN system is your fast way forward: Capture 3D data without any part preparation. Its perfectly matched components – the hand-held T-SCAN laser scanner, the optical tracking system T-TRACK and the touch probe T-POINT – form an intuitive and highly precise 3D metrology solution.
In combination with the software GOM Inspect Suite, it reaches a new dimension in coordinate measuring technology.
Three scanning modes with a push of a button
Select between three different scanning modes. The flexible solution allows you to change modes within one single scan job.
- Red crosses for large areas: efficiently scan large sections. or use it for fast 3D reconstruction
- Blue lines for fine details: suitable for small parts, details or for dark, shiny surfaces
- Single red line for confined areas: for deep-pockets or hard to reach areas
Made to be portable
The light-weight hand-held solution T-SCAN hawk with GOM Inspect Suite supports you in production or on site, from reverse engineering to quality control.
Anything, anywhere: the portable solution
- Travel-friendly to support you on the spot
- Stand-alone device
- Ready to start in no time
Made to be precise
The portable 3D laser scanner includes impressive technical features like
- photogrammetry for large objects
- multiple laser sources
- three scanning modes even for fine details or deep pockets
Made to make a difference
T-SCAN hawk with the pre-installed GOM Inspect Suite is an all-in-one solution to simplify your entire workflow from scanning to evaluation and reporting.
Ready for easy inspection
Use a powerful solution consisting of optical scanning and the software GOM Inspect Suite.
- Surface and volume inspection made easy and efficient
- Create a 3D visualization from any surface and see nominal data, actual status and deviations simultaneously
- Assists your inspection of surface defects and many other needs
Making quality visible
GOM Inspect Suite makes just about anything possible. The all-in-one solution allows CAD import regardless of the system, supports you in 3D printing and reverse engineering and it assists you in inspection and evaluation. It’s the established gold standard in 3D metrology that simplifies and speeds up your workflow.
Get started with a free version of GOM Inspect Suite!
Powered by all-in-one software GOM Inspect Suite
- Remote work flow
- Detail scan / multiple resolutions combined
- Exposure time change while scanning
- Smart cut out background
- Smart polygonisation
- Powerful mesh editing
- Seemless Integrated HW/SW for photogrammetry
- Tested and approved by PTB and NIST for high precision
A wide range of applications
- From shape to CAD model
- Archiving of tools and cultural heritage
- Everything from small details to large parts
- Easy 3D inspection of wear and tear
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Trend analysis for multiple evaluations
- Nominal-actual comparison
- Functional dimensioning
- Shop floor inspection
ZEISS T-SCAN HAWK TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Scan mode||Standard: 7 red crosses
Single line: red line
Fine: 5 blue lines
|Resolution||Standard: 0,050 mm
Single line: 0,050 mm
Fine: 0,010 mm
|Scanning area||Up to 550 x 600 mm|
|Accuracy||0,020 mm + 0,035 mm/m|
|High-precision GOM scalebar||With optional internal photogrammetry|
|Laser class (IEC 60825-1:2014)||Class 2M (eye-safe)|
|Software||GOM Inspect Suite/GOM Inspect Professional|